Join Us Now and Begin Your Journey to Helping the World Become Self-Sustainable!
As used throughout these terms and conditions, “Agreement” collectively refers to the Sustainable Solar Application and Agreement, which hereby incorporates by reference the Compensation Plan, and any other document incorporated by reference in the aforesaid. These documents, in their current form, and as may be amended by Sustainable Solar at its sole discretion, constitute the entire contract between Sustainable Solar and the be binding on the parties unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Sustainable Solar.
1.I understand that I will be paid per referral given, per referral that signs up with Sustainable Solar and Storage and per referral that gets installed with Sustainable Solar and Storage as per the Homeowner compensation plan.
2.I understand that I will be paid per recruit that is referred, per recruit that signs up with Sustainable Solar and Storage and a commission per deal closed by said recruit moving forward with Sustainable Solar and Storage as detailed on the compensation plan.
3. I understand that I will be paid per ambassador referred, per ambassador that signs up with Sustainable Solar and Storage and for the first homeowner to sign up with Sustainable Solar and Storage referred by said ambassador as detailed in the compensation plan.
4. I agree that as a Sustainable Solar Ambassador, I am an independent contractor, and not an employee, partner, legal representative, or franchisee of Sustainable Solar. I understand and agree that I will be solely responsible for paying all expenses incurred by myself, including but not limited to travel, food, loading, secretarial, office, long distance telephone and other expenses. I UNDERSTAND THAT I SHALL NOT BE TREATED AS AN EMPLOYEE OF SUSTAINABLE SOLAR FOR ANY PURPOSE. Sustainable Solar is not responsible for tax withholding, and reserves the right to refuse to withhold or deduct from my bonuses and commissions, if any, taxes of any kind, even if requested or agreed to by me in order to comply with any governmental order of backup withholding. I understand I am responsible to pay all applicable federal and state taxes and/or license fees that may become due as a result of my activities as an Independent Contractor.
5. I understand that Sustainable Solar’s Ambassador program is built upon people referred to the Sustainable Solar and Storage organization.
6. I have carefully read and agreed to comply with the Agreement. I understand that I must be in good standing, and not in violation of the Agreement, to be eligible for bonuses or commissions from Sustainable Solar. I understand that these Terms and Conditions or the Sustainable Solar Compensation Plan may be amended at the sole discretion of Sustainable Solar, and by submitting this application I agree to abide by all such amendments. Amendments shall be binding immediately after notification is released through email. The continuation of my Sustainable Solar business or my acceptance of bonuses or commissions shall constitute my acceptance of any and all amendments. The term of this Agreement is one year (subject to prior cancellation for inactivity).
7. If I fail to annually renew my Sustainable Solar business, or if it is cancelled or terminated for any reason, I understand that I will permanently lose all rights as an Ambassador. I shall not be eligible to receive commissions resulting from the activities of my organization. In the event of cancellation, termination or non-renewal, I waive all rights I have, including but not limited to commissions.
8. The Agreement, in its current form and as amended by Sustainable Solar at its discretion, constitutes the entire contract between Sustainable Solar and myself. Any promises, representations, offers, or other communications not expressly set forth in the Agreement are of no force or effect.
9. Any waiver by Sustainable Solar of any breach of the Agreement must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Sustainable Solar. Waiver by Sustainable Solar of any breach of the Agreement by me shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
10. If any provision of the Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the balance of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
11. I understand that my role requires me to provide excellent customer service to all Sustainable Solar clients and to do everything within my power to service any client’s concern.
12. I understand that if I end my Agreement with Sustainable Solar for any reason whatsoever, I will forfeit all outstanding commissions owed to me at the time.
13. If a Solar Ambassador wishes to bring an action against Sustainable Solar for any act or omission relating to or arising from the Agreement, such action must be brought within six months from the date of the alleged conduct giving rise to the cause of action. Failure to bring such action within such time shall bar all claims against Sustainable Solar for such act or omission. Members waive all claims that any other statute of limitations applies.
14. 1- I expressly agree to the collection, collation, processing, disclosure, retention and/or use of personal information by the Company for purposes of appointing me as an ambassador of the Company and maintaining my membership which includes, without limitation, information contained in the Application. 2- The nominated address of the Company is set out at the beginning of the Application. 3- The Data is required in order to enable the Company to activate and effectively manage my membership and as such is mandatory. 4- I acknowledge that my consent so provided is given freely and voluntarily and I am under no obligation to provide this consent should I choose not to do so. However, a failure to provide such consent shall result in me not being eligible to be a member of the Company. 5- I authorize Sustainable Solar to use my name, photograph, personal story and/or likeness in advertising or promotional materials and waive all claims for remuneration for such use.
15. I understand that I cannot, under any circumstances, incur any debt, expense, or obligation on behalf of, or for, the Company.
16. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant and is under no obligation to offer any reason for rejection. The Company is under no obligation to notify an applicant of an incomplete or faulty application.
17. A faxed or online copy of this Agreement shall be treated as an original in all respects.
18. I agree to provide all necessary personal identification in the forms of, but not limited to, a driver’s license, upon request.
19. I agree to conduct myself in regard to the highest levels of professionalism and to protect and enhance the business reputation of Sustainable Solar.
Membership Program Enrollment and Payment Authorization. If you have elected to participate in the Membership Program, the following terms apply:
1. By enrolling in the Membership Program I understand that as long as I am an active member, I will have access to my membership benefits on a monthly basis.
2. I may cancel my Membership order at any time and for any reason by submitting a written request to Sustainable Solar at least 2 business days before the next scheduled payment of my Membership . I understand that cancellations received less than 2 business days before the next scheduled payment will become effective the following month. Auto payments will be processed on the 1st of every month.
3. Following cancellation of my Membership, I may re-sign up with auto-pay at any time during the month.
4. I authorize Sustainable Solar to automatically withdraw payment for my Membership order using the method of payment identified on this Application and Agreement or as may update in my back office.
5. I understand that my products will ship when payment clears. Sustainable Solar will not be responsible for any qualifications, bonuses, or commissions that are missed as a result of declined payments.
6. Cancellation of my participation in the Membership program automatically cancels my Sustainable Solar Ambassador Agreement.